Thursday, April 23, 2009

Ok sOOO paRT 2

Ladies we need to learn to better understand the language of "MEN"...

If a Man tells you he doesn't want a relationship. Believe the RULE your ass is not the exception. Doesn't matter how many nights you spend with him, how many times you two go out, whether he sends random texts or not. He does not want a relationship with YOU. 3-6 months down the road when you've caught feelings, he's gonna tell you the same thing. He didn't want a relationship and he told you this from the beginning. So just enjoy doing what you're doing with that man. And if you can't handle that, leave it alone. Otherwise you're just setting yourself up for heartbreak. And there is really no point in that.

Whenever a Man tells you he DOESN'T WANT something, BELIEVE IT...I know as women we are always trying to distinguish whether we should believe anything that comes out of a mans mouth. Ladies this is definitely one of those times.

A lot of the time women get so caught up in believing that they will be the EXCEPTION. When in actuality it is a very very SLIM chance that they will ever be. There will always be another woman who has a better head game than you, better p***y, one who is more selfless, one who loves him more etc etc. And how can you compete with that? You can't. It's virtually impossible. It's like you're competing against him (team up at bat), them (opposing team) and you're the pitcher. If you're only the pitcher you can't score any runs. So it's virtually a pointless game.

There isn't a woman in the world who hasn't been in that position. No matter what the tagline may be, "I'll never love you", "I don't want any kids", "I just want to be friends". You have to be realistic with the information. Because if not you will be the one left holding the bag. Mad at all men, for your own mistake. It's not fair to them nor is it to the next woman, that now has to deal with the man you took it all out on.

I'm not holier than thou nor do I proclaim to be. I've been in that situation myself. I myself chose to believe dude. Hell, RESPECTED the man for being honest enough to tell me he would never love me. I didn't place any unreal expectations on our situation. I just continued to let things "flow". Did I hope, I would be the Exception? Of course, I'm human. I just never allowed myself to think that I would be. And quite honestly I was fine, with not being. Knowing he cared was enough for me. You just have to know what you're willing to accept and what you can't deal with...

And most importantly, when that man says he doesn't want any kids BELIEVE HIM. Even if he's "inside" you unprotected 20 times a day. Don't trick yourself into believing the opposite just because of a physical action. Protect YOURSELF. I'm not trying to put the full responsibility on a woman, but who is gonna have to take care of a baby that neither of you want? YOU. So, do what you gotta do and protect yourself.

1 comment:

  1. Wise words my friend!!!...Speak the truth!

    -Quin Quin.145676876.lol

    ReplyDelete

What Do You Think?